Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morgia's Equipment (done I guess)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgia Seitia

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Morgia's Equipment (done I guess) Empty
PostSubject: Morgia's Equipment (done I guess)   Morgia's Equipment (done I guess) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:18 pm

Basic Info
Name: N/A
Type: Armor
Appearance: Morgia's armor is not a full suit of armor. It does however consist of several parts. Most of the parts are silver. (see this picture because I am lazy and I don't want to write anymore about the description)
Effect: This armor's main ability is that it enhances and aids in the control of chakra. This can be used in a variety of ways, including temporarily enhanced speed and physical attacks. It is also possible to store chakra within the armor for later use.

Basic Info
Name: Kusanagi
Type: A sword similar to a katana.
Appearance: In appearance, Kusanagi is similar to a katana. The main difference is the hilt. The sword was about 84 cm long and fashioned in a white metallic color. The hilt however has a light purple tint to it. (This is the shape, just different in color.)
Effect: Morgia's sword is named after the legendary Kusanagi because it has a similar ability. It is a jutsu enhancer, originally created for wind element jutsu. Morgia has found that it is a decent tool for all of her elements. By using a jutsu through the sword, it aids in the control of the attack and creates a unique spin to the jutsu.

This is the legend of Kusanagi. Yes it is a real Japanese legend. Yay!
Back to top Go down
Kayel Goreju

Kayel Goreju

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Morgia's Equipment (done I guess)   Morgia's Equipment (done I guess) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:51 pm

idk if i should accept it.... :3

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://futuregeneration.forumotion.com
Morgia Seitia

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Morgia's Equipment (done I guess)   Morgia's Equipment (done I guess) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:33 pm

Well, I guess I should make the ring....even though Morgia doesn't use it.

Basic Info
Name: Devil's Ring
Type: Ring
Appearance: The ring isn’t fearful nor that beautiful looking. The base of it is rose gold with some iron mixed into the molecules and such. The ring has a shiny and reflective ruby in it. The ruby is the only one like it. This ruby is the most perfect shade of red with gleaming sparkles that make all who look at it just admire it for a few.
Effect: The ring’s ability is Camouflage. When the right words are spoken in order, the ring turns the user into a invisible Figure. The camouflage isn’t invincible though, if light hits the person in a certain way, anyone could see them.
Back to top Go down
Nina Miyazaki

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Morgia's Equipment (done I guess)   Morgia's Equipment (done I guess) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:39 pm

that's approved ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morgia's Equipment (done I guess)   Morgia's Equipment (done I guess) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morgia's Equipment (done I guess)
Page 1 of 1